These electrodes are suitable for measurements inside/outside the thermostat. Parameters:
- D – differential;
- T– possibility for measuring t of fluids;
- E – possibility for excitation inside fluids;
- S – additional sensors;
- Electrode material: stainless steel V4A WNr 1.4401 (X5CrNiMo17-12-2), d=2mm;
- Distance between electrodes: 12mm;
- Cabel length: 500 mm.
For biological measurements with biosensor it is recommended to use electrodes with 100ml containers (e.g. E100DT-15). These electrodes are suitable for
- all water measurement modes of the MU3.4/MU3.4T modules;
- ‘biofield measurement’ and similar application;
- excitation spectroscopy.