Examples of applications are:
- diverse experiments with the shape effect
- passive generation of weak non-EM emission based on the shape effect
- exploring “the effect of pyramid”
- structural amplifiers for long-range signal transmission on receiver or transmitor sides
- experimental systems for exploring the imprinting effect with different modulating materials and feedback loops
The generator consists of cones inserted into each other on 0 or 1/3 of their height (the focus position of 0% or 33%). Each cone is made from organic polymer coated by copper from both sides. Minimal thickness of each polymer/copper layer is 0.3 mm. Cones have a golden ratio in relation between the height and the base diameter.
The “Contur” 7 has 7 cones with 33% focus position. Change of the focus position can be performed by users.
- Large copper-biopolymer cones, assembled or partially assembled (to reduce the risk of transpotration damages) in an acryl box
- Small copper-biopolymer cone, assembled in the back part of the device
- Small copper-biopolymer cone metal cone for assembling in the front part (not assembled)