These electrodes are suitable for measurements inside/outside the thermostat for biological measurements with the biosensor module (100ml containers). Parameters:
- D – differential;
- T– possibility for measuring t of fluids;
- Electrode material: stainless steel V4A WNr 1.4401 (X5CrNiMo17-12-2), d=2mm;
- Distance between electrodes: 12mm;
- Cabel length: 250 mm;
- Connector: 15 pin.
These electrodes are suitable for
- biological measurements (biosensor module);
- sedimentation tests;
- ‘biofield measurement’ and similar application.
For measurements outside the thermostat use external temperature sensor. For usage with the MU34 or MU34T modules:
- use electrodes E15D-26 or E15DES with the 26 pin connector;
- use adapter A26-15.